Sunday, December 28, 2008

Shelli's Engaged



Here's a photo of my DD and her new husband-to-be. He came by last Saturday and asked my permission, which I was happy to give. Erik's matured into a lovely young man over the last few years and he's got a good head on his shoulders, so I'm sure they'll be fine. He proposed on Tuesday during a horse-and-carriage ride through down-town Austin.

They won't be getting married too soon, though. Erik has another semester at his university and Michelle graduates next December. Shelli was saying something about this next summer, perhaps.

Anyway, best wishes to both kids and all my love.

1 comment:

Bren Haas said...

This is wonderful! Congradulations to you and your family on the upcoming wedding. I look forward to some wonderful floral photos from the wedding?!!!

Hello to little Suzy Q! I posted a photo of my calico a few days ago in the ice storm photos.

Merry Christmas Garden Friend - and Happy New Year. From my garden in the Midwest.